Monday, February 21, 2011

More art lesson plan ideas



I am always on the lookout for inspiration regarding lesson plans. Let's be real: sometimes I just straight up "jack" the idea and maybe tweak a few things here and there and make it my own. I guess jack wouldn't be a good term considering that when people are posting their ideas online, they have an understanding that other people will take and use their ideas.

There are some ideas that I wish I would have thought of, I will say that much.

That said, if you know of any amazing sites with really cool ideas, please link them in the comments so I can check them out. There are just some days when I can't bear to teach another Van Gogh Starry Night project, or cut another Henri Matisse collage without wanting to tear my hair out.

Whew.

And, scene.

The Gustav Klimt-inspired artwork above was created by a fifth grader.

No comments:

Post a Comment