Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rockin' Retro Nursery

Lyndsay Hyatt-Almeida created an incredibly fun, whimsical, colorful, rockin' retro room for her little guy's nursery. Don't you love this room? Lyndsay describes the room and decor,

"This room is fun and BRIGHT with a bit of a retro vibe. The wreath was so easy to make. I just wrapped yellow felt and orange tulle around a foam wreath and glued some little scrapbooking cutouts to it. It makes the door happy. :)Curtains - IKEAChair - Walmart. This was the hardest piece to find, because I had a specific size and style that I really wanted and couldn't locate it anywhere. Couldn't believe we finally found it at Wallyworld!

White Shelves - Lowe'sFoot stool - I just covered one that was stuffed in one of our closets.

Orange Storage Tub - Shower Gift Bedding

Large "K"- etsy

Mr. Sock Monkey - I made him a long time ago from a kit I bought on etsy.

Wall Art - I made it and posted an easy DIY on my blog.

Mobile - I made this too!

Vintage blocks - Circle mirrors-Target."

















More room photos found on Lyndsay's blog Pink Cofee Photo.




   Melissa & Doug Deluxe Vintage ABC Blocks in a Tray           Flensted Elephant Party                Set of 7 Zoe Round Wall Mirror

  Deluxe Vintage ABC Blocks        Flensted Elephant Party       Set of 7 Zoe Round Wall Mirror







No comments:

Post a Comment